Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stuff in my dick

Just got this sent to me on OkCupid.



Just got this sent to me on OkCupid.

Submission by anon, thanks!



Submission by anon, thanks!

I really hope that you're on the 'Rate your shag' Barnsley page.

I've got a feeling I'll end up on there. If anyone on here reading this wants to rate me go ahead, it'll be pretty funny

Just whipped out my dick while standing up and looked outside, woman smoking in her garden staring...

Just whipped out my dick while standing up and looked outside, woman smoking in her garden staring right at me, so I do some sort of synchronized swimming dance maneuver on to the bed but land sitting upright on my knees, knob still in view, face crumpling up like a prolapse played in reverse

Time for Corporation in Sheffield. Send me a message if you’re there and want me to be...

Time for Corporation in Sheffield. Send me a message if you’re there and want me to be horrible to you in person.

2 Asda Mini Beanies.



2 Asda Mini Beanies.

Hanging a Chris (Simpsons Artist) tshirt by the coat hanger.



Hanging a Chris (Simpsons Artist) tshirt by the coat hanger.

Where have you gone?

I ended up getting a very exhausting job so I spend little time doing anything other than eating and sleeping, I'll be posting stuff again soon when I find the time/energy

Did I meet you at Mark Sherrifs party?!

Nah I don't know that guy but Facebook says we have mutual friends. Is someone out there pretending to be me??

Shit sports watches.



Shit sports watches.

Cetavlex.



Cetavlex.

Why are you on anti-depressants? Well I gather you're depressed,but why? Is it dick related? Should we worry?

I'm a pretty depressed guy. No reason, it's just a mental illness. Thankfully it's unrelated to my penis and it shouldn't get in the way of me putting stuff in there for a laugh.

My blog has earned me a place in the Nottingham Dead Poets Society. I would like to thank everyone,...

My blog has earned me a place in the Nottingham Dead Poets Society. I would like to thank everyone, including my foreskin, for such a wonderful opportunity.

Amitriptyline tablets.



Amitriptyline tablets.

I’ll be back to stuffing soon. Been in London drinking and I’ve just realised what the...

I’ll be back to stuffing soon. Been in London drinking and I’ve just realised what the date is so of course I’ll be out of my mind for a while longer.

why are you protesting at her funeral?

It's costing ten million to put her sorry dead ass in the ground and I don't agree with it.

Thatcher Funeral Peaceful Protest

Thatcher Funeral Peaceful Protest:

I'll be protesting the funeral wearing a horse mask this Wednesday, at this location. If anyone is interested in joining me have a look at the event page, the police have said they won't kick the shit out of us but I doubt that means anything. 

Removing flesh tunnel keyloids

Has anyone here done the rubber band method of removing keyloid scars caused by flesh tunnels? If so, how'd it go? MESSAGE ME!

You shouldn't be making fun of catholics you fucking jew.

This made my day.

dude seriously stop bitching about circumcision no one gives a shit besides you

Loads of people give a shit, look at all the intactivists on Tumblr. Do your research before saying shit like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment