Thursday, June 6, 2013

Transvestite Training

domnotica: With heels, a sissy must learn to take the good with...



domnotica:


With heels, a sissy must learn to take the good with the bad, just as real Women do!

So very very true, you just can't argue with that logic! If heels hurt me at times (as they do) I'm going to make absolutely sure you appreciate what's in store in your future. This makes many a sissy appreciate how kind I am to let her get on her knees to worship me with her tongue, or pound her mouth with the strap-on, for the relief it gives her little tootsies.

A little light bondage and subsequent butt plug training /...



A little light bondage and subsequent butt plug training / punishment never harmed any gurl…. makes graduation to the strap-on a logical progression in her mind.

I wonder what this gurl did to get such a treat…….....



I wonder what this gurl did to get such a treat…….. but it does prove a point for the doubter's out there……. properly trained gurls can and do discharge from penetration alone. (Don't ever forget though to make her consume her mess as a way of thanking you)

"I don't care what your pathetic little whining...



"I don't care what your pathetic little whining gurly problem is…. open wide NOW"

Ladies, beware of ill fitting CB6000's, this model is too...



Ladies, beware of ill fitting CB6000's, this model is too big for the gurl and the spacer too large, far too many possibilites for a gurl locked like this to slip out and self pleasure, make sure your gurl is secure. Orgasm denial, teasing and the control it brings is everything.

Ladies…… the fun you can have when you first make...



Ladies…… the fun you can have when you first make your gurl wear nails is enormous, use supa-glue to ensure a long lasting fit and then make her try to pick small things up….. I can assure you it's very very amusing.

Wooops ….. no nail polish……. dress code...



Wooops ….. no nail polish……. dress code failure…. punishment awaits!

I am somewhat insular, certainly self centred and not one to promote anyone else as the more astute...

I am somewhat insular, certainly self centred and not one to promote anyone else as the more astute followers will have worked out for themselves, but recently I discovered the blog of Domnotica which has made me reavaluate.

I could almost stop blogging myself and re-blog just about every post she makes as she is often on an almost frighteningly similiar wave length to me.

Read what she writes, it’s so much more important than the pictures in isolation and so nice to see grammatically correct and appropriate use of the English language with the emphasis on Womanhood and its power.

Ladies, go there, be enlightened, learn and educate yourself.

Dominique

Pink is perfect but ladies please note that chastity devices...



Pink is perfect but ladies please note that chastity devices must fit properly to avoid slipping out accidents and any room for gurly swelling. This gurl needs a smaller device, far too much opportunity for her pleasure with this one, if a gurl swells it should hurt!

Ohhhh goodness me……. one very sore gurly bottom...



Ohhhh goodness me……. one very sore gurly bottom coming up I think.

I love the expression of resignation on the gurls face….. that look is SUCH a turn on!

Why would there be any doubt?



Why would there be any doubt?

Ladies, a gurl told me something very similiar to this once,...



Ladies, a gurl told me something very similiar to this once, silly thing…..this made me realise the importance of psychological play in her training……something I've embraced with a passion ever since…. the mind is far more powerful than any physical actions… A lesson well learnt.

Ladies, when regretably she is required to go out under the...



Ladies, when regretably she is required to go out under the facade of being a man this is what every gurl should be required to wear. Apparently gurls feel copious self conscious humiliation if you make her use the 'mens' room or try on shoes……. so make sure you do!

Always use copious amounts of good quality lube, sore is good,...



Always use copious amounts of good quality lube, sore is good, damage is bad, after all an out of commision gurl is of little practical use!

I'd hate to need to reacquaint myself with the washing machine, a duster or iron….

swrredhead:  Gawd, it works perfectly and the mixture is just...



swrredhead:

 Gawd, it works perfectly and the mixture is just right.  I can't wait for him to get home from work and try this new toy out on him.  I am finally going to cum all over his face after fucking his ass.  Then he will truly be my little bitch boy.

Absolutely love the concept which is why I love ejaculating strap-ons!!! Just great for making lots of lovely embarrassing gurly photo's for posting on the web…… Ladies, it's such an easy way to humiliate your gurl you really need to try it…

domnotica: Mistress Lexi is teaching Her sissy an important...











domnotica:


Mistress Lexi is teaching Her sissy an important lesson — real men "give" cum, and sissies "receive" it. It would be too confusing to allow a sissy to do both with any regularity.

Ending your gurls work with some judicious tugging and pulling on her chastity has the benefit of increasing her frustration and making her feel even more horny……… which of course just helps to reinforce the experience and taste she has just 'enjoyed' and agree to some more. In an ideal world I would recommend some strap-on training immediately afterwards which would do wonders to reinforce your CONTROL.

domnotica: shapeshifterbook: Lovely!Just how a every cock cage...



domnotica:

shapeshifterbook:

Lovely!
Just how a every cock cage wearer should look.

Nice to also see that this sissy clearly understands that bondage is not an option — it's a requirement!

so very well prepared…… and I hope she feels very humiliated and vulnerable exposed like that for all to see

So right on so many levels……. and I do like gurls...



So right on so many levels……. and I do like gurls with trim tummy's

Ladies, depilation has a huge psychological effect on your gurl...





Ladies, depilation has a huge psychological effect on your gurl in the early days and for this reason is an important step, Reward her with some new lingerie and stockings for those newly smooth legs. The one word of caution here is that she will need supervision when she shaves her bits and is out of chastity otherwise she will try to play with herself.

Ladies I really do recommend that you have an ejaculating...



Ladies I really do recommend that you have an ejaculating strap-on in your training kitbag. They are SUCH fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment