Monday, June 10, 2013

In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death

Photo





the-vet-and-her-tardis: Evolution - KoЯn



the-vet-and-her-tardis:

Evolution - KoЯn

Photo



Photo



the-high-end-of-low: Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens 2000

















the-high-end-of-low:

Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens 2000

Great artwork. Is it a hobby or is it a career path? :-)

Thank you !For me it's mainly a hobby :)

God I have to say this again sorry I fucking love ur art <3 it

Aww..THANK YOU !!! <33

Your artwork is amazing ;-;

Aaah..Thank you soooo much !!! <3<3 :*

Just some from my works.. :)











Just some from my works.. :)

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



heycuddleme: ♥



heycuddleme:

xgewoonmaaikex: MEANWHILE IN SAMARA, RUSSIA: 500.000 (!!!!)...



xgewoonmaaikex:

MEANWHILE IN SAMARA, RUSSIA: 

500.000 (!!!!) people waiting for Rammstein! And it is not over, 15 km of traffic congestion!! 

Wow Russia wow.. 

Aaaah :( …<3

eversodarling: davidkanephotography: This is Nikki showing off...





eversodarling:

davidkanephotography:

This is Nikki showing off her newest ink… Love Heart Nipples <3

Model: Nikki - MUA: Lynne Anderson 2012 © David Kane

*cries*

My mom: don't go telling people on the internet your real name

My mom: don't go telling people on the internet your real name
My internet friends: know my real name, age, height, weight, star sign, sexual orientation, shoe size, favorite starburst color, preferred sleeping position, and brief synopsis of my entire life history

Photo











Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment