Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Delight of Dr.Derriere

Got hacked...

Sorry!

peacepax: Amateur929 #2 - thighs Like I said already -...



peacepax:

Amateur929 #2 - thighs

Like I said already - Aphrodite! (even with her ultra-cutesy face)

peacepax: Carmen Carmen Kinsley in her thick stage



peacepax:

Carmen

Carmen Kinsley in her thick stage

peacepax: Missy #3 What's not to love about this...



peacepax:

Missy #3

What's not to love about this picture?

peacepax: Amateur929 #3 - thighs A modern day Aphrodite



peacepax:

Amateur929 #3 - thighs

A modern day Aphrodite

peacepax: Cinthia - the view of the mountains is nice (take...



peacepax:

Cinthia - the view of the mountains is nice (take your pick)

Indeed.



Indeed.

peacepax: Jaime Koeppe #11 Blast from the past! She is in my...



peacepax:

Jaime Koeppe #11

Blast from the past! She is in my top 5 of fucking ever

titsintops: Rocking that red bikini Put her in a potato sack...



titsintops:

Rocking that red bikini

Put her in a potato sack and she'd look good

Mouth-watering



Mouth-watering

Photo





iseebigbooty: assman220: rufffn: Be jealous  Be...



iseebigbooty:

assman220:

rufffn:

Be jealous 

Be naked!

Every single inch of this woman.

makes me wanna cry tears of joy

bootyoftheday: Divine jelly via bluestarlive [short clip]



bootyoftheday:

Divine jelly

via bluestarlive

[short clip]

She's arching like crazy but I can't complain



She's arching like crazy but I can't complain

justlastarya: Little Late Night L❤VE…..πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ (Taken with...



justlastarya:

Little Late Night L❤VE…..πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ (Taken with Instagram)

I'd like to see her get lots of LOVE

real-woman-are-rubenesque: Grater belt and stockings plus a...



real-woman-are-rubenesque:

Grater belt and stockings plus a fine ass  What a great way to start the day.  

Don't turn around…

So many perfect cheeks… so out of reach…



So many perfect cheeks… so out of reach…

Looks like a brunette version of the girl I can't hang...



Looks like a brunette version of the girl I can't hang around because I'll end up making my life too complicated.

Must

keep

strong

Milk - it does the body good …I had to say it.





Milk - it does the body good

…I had to say it.

Is this real life? 6 red Eleiko plate overhead squat -...



Is this real life?

6 red Eleiko plate overhead squat - that's over 150kg and she's not even beefy. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment